Need a salesperson, a line cook, a personal assistant? Post the details of your business and job opening on Patch.
It's easy to do! By posting on Patch, you reach thousands of our email newsletter subscribers each day. Plus it's free!
Here are a few helpful hints for posting:
- Make sure you include a clear title of the role, its responsibilities, and the amount of previous experience (if any) you are looking for. Are you willing to train?
- Provide a salary range (hourly? yearly?)
- Note the location of the position (Danbury, Trumbull, etc.) or indicate if it is a work-from-home job.
- Provide a brief description of your business.
- Include information on the type of job: full-time employee, contract, freelance, part-time and the hours expected. Is there travel involved?
- Make sure you include how prospective candidates can contact you and what is involved, such as, "send a resume and tailored cover letter to xyz email address."