Tony Luther, Certified College-Planning Specialist, returns to help college-bound students and families by simplifying the process of searching for and choosing the right colleges, academically and financially. This workshop will focus on:
· Understanding the importance of the SAT and the ACT and the difference between the two
· Learning how to properly select a college.
· Getting pointers on how students can make an effective presentation to the school of their choice.
· Learning about “enrollment management” what it means & how it affects you.
· Learn about financial preparation: how to manage expectations and how to present your position on a application to maximize financial aid.
If you can't make tonight workshop, please sign up for the second workshop on Tuesday, January 22, 6:30 p.m. Registration is required and begins December 14th.
Refreshments provided by the Friends of the Edith Wheeler Memorial Library.