- The Center for Natural Healing – Dr. Tina Zigo – 188 Main St. Suite E, Monroe — A naturopathic medical office that focuses on physical, mental and emotional healing. Skin care and massage therapy—including reflexology--offered. Cranio-sacral, a ten-step still point therapy using a gentle, hands-on method to improve the immune system, is also available.
- Ricci’s Salon & Spa – 99 South Main Street, Newtown – 203-426-1611 – “Skin Indulgences” include Five-Dimensional Radiance Facial, Three-Layer Collagen Facial, Hot Stone Luxury Facial, Vitamin C Anti-Oxidant Facial and Back Facial; massages, manicures pedicures and combination relaxation packages are available. If you really want to begin spring feeling “new,” make an appointment for haircut and color, too.
- Avance Esthetiques – 228 South Main Street, Newtown – 203-270-8911 – A full-service European day spa for more than 20 years, services include massages, waxing, nails, facials and body treatments. There is also a café on site for lunch or snacks. Wellness beauty products can be found in a retail boutique, too.
- – 450 Monroe Turnpike – 203-261-2708- Many loyal clients visit regularly for manicures, pedicures and strong, relaxing massages.
- – 124 Old Tannery Road - 203-459-1677 – Men, women and children’s services available. Acupuncture, reflexology, cranio-sacral therapy and deep connective tissue damage.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something