.

Police Save Restaurant Worker from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

A man lay unconscious as a gas generator ran inside Healthy Chinese Kitchen.

Police officers on patrol at around 10:30 Monday night saved the life of an employee of Healthy Food Chinese Kitchen, 650 Main Street, when an officer on patrol found the man lying unconscious on the floor behind the front counter with the gas generator running inside the restaurant, according to police.

Police said the man was taken away from the carbon monoxide filled room and outside to fresh air where oxygen was provided. Monroe Volunteer Emergency Medical Services personnel treated and revived him at the scene before he was transported to Bridgeport Hospital.

Police remind people not to use gas powered generators indoors.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something