Like most people I would like to know when my house will have power. However, since that is not possible here is what I would like to hear during the next code red message:
1) How many roads in Monroe remain fully blocked off due to trees, wires, or for some other reason?
2) How many roads are partially blocked? That is, how many roads are passable but have at least one lane blocked so that a vehicle must enter the wrong lane in order to proceed through the area.
3) How many “trouble spots” (breaks in the line, trees on the line, etc) on 3-phase electric utility wires is there that require a line crew to repair?
4) How many “trouble spots” on single phase electric utility wires are there?
5) What are the top five “trouble spots”, or situations, including issues from outside of Monroe, that are currently impacting the restoration of power to significant clusters of Monroe residents.
Provide the answers to these questions every 6 hours and maybe people would begin to understand what progress is being made.